ACE Half Day Off-Road Tour & Scenic Adventure
Duration: 3 hours.
Experience the off-road thrill as you venture through Lebanon’s most stunning scenery. Enjoy a 360-Degree Off-road Rush of Sight, Sound, and Smell and ride the country’s best off-road trails to beautiful destinations with our well-trained guides.
You May get special offers in a few steps away - No credit card required - Book now - cancelation free within 24 hours from booking.
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Morning tea / coffee
- Afternoon tea / coffee
- Professional guide
- Use of helmet
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Polaris Lebanon, next to Ski Resorts and ATV / Snowmobile Trails
Polaris Half Day tours gives you the opportunity to cover a full adventurous off-road experience to one of many carefully chosen countryside and off-road trails and spectacular destinations. Each destination has a charm of its own. Fully immerse yourself and experience what an off-road adventure stands for. We will drive you through the wildest off-road routes. No compromises, no shortcuts ! For half day trips, we usually depart around 10 am or 2 pm after a quick briefing. Tours are 3 hours and perfect for groups, couples, families, beginners, and experienced riders. This way you'll have enough time to take pictures and enjoy the great views and nice attractions along the way. Our most popular Half Day destinations are Chabrouh Dam, Sannin, and Houwit el Badwiyye. ATVs and UTVs are perfect for riders loving a 360-Degree Rush of Sight, Sound, and Smell. Usually our trips are around 40 percent scenic and 60 percent action packed riding Final destinations can be reached by different trails while passing through a variety of attractions ( View points, Small rivers, Lakes, Waterfalls, Bedouins..) Trails can be tailored for big groups based on seasons, trail conditions and rider preferences. All our ATVs and UTVs (Buggys) are Polaris, new, and well maintained Departure is from our main rental base located in Kfardebian next to ATV and Snowmobile trails. A trained guide on a separate ATV will accompany you, and you will be provided with helmets, hair nets, and dust masks. There is no specific clothing required, but it would be more comfortable to wear over the ankle boots, long pants, sunglasses or goggles if you have, and an extra layer or jacket in case it gets cold on the way back The trail can get dusty ! Please note that in Lebanon ATVs and UTVs are not allowed on highways, so the tours will be mainly off-road and village roads.
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Driving license is required (driving license of any country is accepted)
- Departure is around 10 am or 2 pm please arrive 15 minutes earlier for a quick briefing
- Please have your mobile or printed voucher with you
- Animals and pets allowed
- Here are google maps coordinates to help you get there: Google Maps: 33.993641, 35.845173
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 1 traveler
outdoors activities, extreme sports, adrenaline activities
Duration: 45 to 60 minutes
In paragliding over Jounieh bay, you will be flying between the green mountain, Jounieh city, and the sea.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- outdoors activities
Traveler pickup is offered
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
paragliding: flying experience over Jounieh bay
Pass By: Jounieh
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a minimum of 4 and maximum of 15 travelers